The VirExit Breathe Easy Mask is a Better Solution to Virus Protection Filtration Masks like N95 attempt to "filter" out viruses, thus making it difficult to breathe. LIVINGUARD® masks attract and destroys 99.9% of airborne viruses on contact.
RESULT: All the protection of the best filtering masks with a breathable mask. Passengers can comfortably wear all flight long, and … all day at their destination, and for 1 year of use back home.
“Probably the finest reusable protective mask in the world” • 99.9% protection with all day comfort • Reusable for 1 year • Patented odorless and non-toxic • Attracts and kills viruses on contact, mask can be safely handled • Protected by over a dozen patents • Multiple worldwide studies available • Over 10 Million LIVINGUARD® mask wearers in 100 countries. • Only mask endorsed by the Medical Wellness Association (MWA)
About LIVINGUARD® Technology Breakthrough OVER A DOZEN PATENTS, MULTIPLE STUDIES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Endorsed by Product Safety Labs LIVINGUARD® uses charged ions to disrupt the atomic structure of bacteria and/or viruses, rendering them “inactive”. That’s the scientific way of saying it, but for the rest of us, we can simply say they are dead! However, it is done safely and in a manner that avoids any resistance. LIVINGUARD® is certified as 100% safe by "Product Safety Labs,” USA.
Endorsed by the Medical Wellness Association (MWA) (Visit site here: medicalwellnessassociation.com) The only mask in the world endorsed for prevention of infection by physicians of the Medical Wellness Association.
Endorsed by Freie Universitaet Berlin Tests The treated textile sample “C2-neu” can effectively neutralize SARS-CoV-2. Results show a reduction of infectious SARS-CoV-2 within 6 hours, from 2.3 to 3.1 log-ranges, in comparison to the untreated textile. This means a reduction rate up to 99.9% after six hours of use.
Endorsed by University of Arizona Tests May 4, 2020 FM-7 Test Fabric was the most efficacious against Human Coronavirus 229E, achieving a reduction of 99.5% (2.30 log10) given two hours of exposure.
Selected by the Government of Singapore for its citizens Feb 24, 2021 - Singapore buys LIVINGUARD® masks for every citizen in the country.
Developed with and endorsed by some of the world’s finest Olympic Athletes Fine HH teamed up with one of the world’s leading Wellness Groups and some of the world’s finest Olympians In order to create a mask that would stand up to even the most intense physical activity.
Breathe Easy Mask Cleaning and Reuse LIVINGUARD® technology remains fully effective up to 30 washes Cleaning the Fine Guard® range of masks is easy: • Start with using just cold water and a small amount of hand soap - no detergents or bleaches. • Allow your mask to soak for 30 minutes. • After soaking DO NOT WRING and simply allow to air dry.
About Fine Hygienic Holding and Fine Guard Masks Fine HH: About the Company (Read more here)
• Fine HH is a 63-year-old company, and one of the most respected companies in the Middle East.
• Fine HH products are sold in over 80 countries in the world. All can be seen at finehh.com
• Fine HH is the world leader in sterilized tissue products.
• Some Fine HH products are approved by Boeing.
• Fine HH sales are close to $1 billion annually, with about 4,000 employees.
• Fine HH is owned by the Nuqul Family out of Jordan, and Standard Chartered Private Equity, now called ‘Affirma Capital’, a large PE firm.
• Fine HH is working with investment banks now to list on London Stock Exchange.
Fine Guard® Masks with LIVINGUARD® Technology Fine HH: About the Masks
• Fine HH can scale production volumes up across 3 plants, and can make up to 500,000 masks/day, 15 million per month, 180 million per year.
• Since these masks are reusable, this means Fine Guard® is protecting an additional 500,000 people every day.
• Fine HH was one of the first in the world with a reusable mask, and first with deactivation technology.
• Fine Guard® sales were launched February 8, 2020 on Amazon. At one point, Fine HH was the leading reusable mask in the world.
• Fine Guard® masks are sold in over 100 countries worldwide / over 10 million masks.
• Fine HH has a global licensing agreement with LIVINGUARD® and has exclusivity to the technology in over 30 markets in the world.
• Fine HH is the largest seller of LIVINGUARD®.
The CEO of Fine HH, Jim Lafferty would be happy to arrange for any additional desired information.
Popular Breathe Easy Airline Mask Programs BUSINESS MODEL OPTIONS
SOME AIRLINES WILL:
1. GIVE A COMPLEMENTARY BREATHE EASY MASK TO: • Every Passenger • All 1st and Business Class Passengers • All International and/or Long Flights, to Certain Higher Risk Countries 2.PROVIDE TO 1ST CLASS, SELL MASKS ON BOARD IN COACH FOR A PROFIT Masks can be sold on board, 60 masks fit in 1/2 of a standard beverage cart tray 3. PROVIDE / SELL MASKS IN THE AIRPORT Masks can be sold at airline club, or at boarding area 4. PROVIDE / SELL MASKS IN ADVANCE Masks can be mailed, sold online, sold to frequent flyers for mileage points, paid for by sponsors; i.e. Island Tourism Bureau
UNLIMITED GRAPHIC AND CREATIVE OPTIONS:
All airline and/or sponsor graphics, colors, and messaging available on masks
PROVIDING: Confidence and comfort in flight, at the destination, and home in Cleveland, New York, London, Moscow, Los Angeles, Tokyo
While wearing your Airline Logo as a reminder of a fabulous experience and a conversation starter.
If you want to sign up for the Breathe Easy Mask™ One Year Personal Protection Airline Program, or are interested in more information please fill out form below. We will get back to within 24 hours.